Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tax Rebate

Tax time has come and gone for our family. As of yesterday, our tax rebate from the govt. has arrived. I have paid off one medical bill, we will pay off a small loan, and possibly another bill, though I am trying to find a way to pay it through our regular monthly budget. I will be going to the bank and putting $1,000 into a savings account, and another almost $2000 has gone into our home equity line of credit, and that has pretty much taken care of the rebates we have received. Hubby gets paid this Friday and I am planning on finding someplace nice and quiet (library maybe?) where I can work on getting our budget and bills under control so that we can start climbing our way our of this hole we are in. I just need to "keep my eye on the prize" and not let little temptations get in my way.

1 comment: