Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Free fabric softener and cupcakes!!!

Last night I made a trip to Walmart to do some Christmas shopping and picked up a few other needed items. I had coupons for $2.00 any Snuggle brand product, and there were boxes of softener sheets on the shelf for $1.87 each. I had 2 coupons, making them both free plus overage. Also, a while back I entered a contest and won a box of Little Debbie chocolate cupcakes, and I have been waiting to redeem my free coupon. As the ILs are taking us to Disney (minus gas to get there, food and any souveneirs), these will make a nice treat. I have been stocking up on cheap snacks to take with us, to help save a little bit of money.

So far in my box I have:
Little Debbie cupcakes
3 single serve bowls of Honey Nut Cheerios
cheese crackers
Chex Mix (4 bags)
Peanut Butter
Granola Bars (2 types)
Quaker True Delight bars
Chex Mix bars
Goldfish (2 bags)
Applesauce
Club crackers
Cheez-its (2 small boxes)
dried cranberries
dried fruit bits
raisins

Everything was pretty much either free or under $1, by using coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment