Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First post of the new year!

I can't believe it's already Jan. 20th and I have not yet posted this year! We left for Florida on Christmas Day, and did not get back till Jan. 3rd. We've been dealing with sick people pretty much ever since, as well as trying to just get back into a normal routine, so I have not had time till now to really sit down and type anything out. That, and until this week I hadn't used any coupons so nothing to report.

Which brings me to another train of thought..

I have been thinking about this for a while now, and while I have always wanted to keep track of my coupon savings (and will continue to do so), I have decided to broaden the scope of things here on this blog. Instead of solely dealing with coupon usage and savings, I am going to use this blog to help hold myself accountable for our debt. I am too embarrassed to even report how much we owe, but I am going to pick one debt to blog about at a time. As I work towards paying off that debt I will post my progress, as well as other things that I do or experiences I have in my quest to pay down our debt and create a savings for our family. I am determined that this year will be the year we finally make some headway on our debt!

No comments:

Post a Comment